Tuesday, November 9, 2010

An Apology

While I did originally state that I would not bring personal matters into the blog, some did kind of hit me shortly after I got started. I will spare the details on them as they are, as I said, personal, but I will simply state that in hindsight I chose the worst possible moment to get started on such a project.

I promise an update tonight as well as a more reliable update schedule in the future. Things have finally simmered down, so I can give this space the work it deserves. This is why I did not bother churning out things while I had issues springing up out of every crack as I could not give the time to make sure everything was made with the utmost quality. I cannot promise this will not happen again, but I can only hope that I won't have to deal with so much so suddenly again anytime soon.

This mostly goes out to the people I showed the blog to and were anticipating more from it. I promise I will get that out to you and I personally hope to draw in more visitors with a reliable update schedule.

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment